BODY SOAP - CABIN IN THE WOODS
Think fresh, outdoors and mountain air with this handmade soap. Scented with cedarwood essential oil and just a smidge of lavender essential oil, this soap is perfect for someone seeking a soap that is not sweet and flowery. In addition, the lower half of the soap has fine volcanic ash added, giving it grit for rubbing away the worries of the day and the upper half has french green clay which is great for detoxing and very light exfoliation.
- Volcanic Ash (exfoliating)
- French green clay (exfoliating, detox)
- Made with virgin olive oil (skin-loving)
- Made with coconut oil (cleansing and nourishing for skin)
- Unique sculptured top and layered design.
Saponified olive and coconut oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, cedarwood essential oil, lavender essential oil, titanium dioxide, volcanic ash, French green clay, colourant, sweet almond oil.
If you like our Cabin in the Woods Body Soap you may also like our Black Mamba body soap.